Thursday, August 19, 2010

Panty Draws!!!

Question for you ladies, I know I am not the only one that has seen this or had it happen. Why do you think the color in the crotch of the panties seems to fade them as if they were bleached?? Am I the only one that takes off her undies and finds myself hiding them in the hamper, I refuse to let anyone else wash my underwear. Not just for fear of my good Vicki's getting ruined, but I don't want anyone to see just how moist I may have gotten throughout the day.  Sometimes I even go so far as to fold the seat and stuff them down the leg of my jeans. Dropping the panties on the floor with the crotch open and up is so not lady like. But do we all go so far as to stuff or hide them, like the panty police will come and tell you your vagina is secreting more fluids than normal. Or am I the only one?  Surely this is just a normal habit women have. I am certain I am not alone on this. I would love to hear your thoughts as well as opinions on what you think causes the faded color to the crotch of the panties.

I will give you my theory on why I think it is. I do think it has something to do with the acidic fluids that the vagina gives off. I mean it is a self cleaning oven. Maybe it's EASY OFF. ROFLMAO. It could be the natural cleaner that expels during certain times. Causing it to act as a bleach like substance that will fade the panties during normal washing over time. I am not certain of this to be fact just simply my theory. I know my panties are not the only ones faded in the crotch. If you tell me they are, your a freaking LIAR. Some woman wear panty liners to help with the issue. That can get expensive I am sure, which is why so many of us just tuck and hide 'em til laundry day, wash em and keep it movin. Now if your one of these women who just drop em in the floor fonky crotch up, I'm gonna have to ask you to NOT!! You just may end up busted by the FONKY MONKEY POLICE.  Not a Good Look.  Can't wait to hear your comments on this topic.  Oh BTW I do have a product Called Perky Panties I will feature in one of my up and coming Video Blogs I will be posting. So Stay Tuned.  Until Next time. Deuces!! 

2 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Wow!! This is hilarious! "Easy off"! Hahaha!
I do think that that has to do with "self-cleaning" characteristic of the vagina. I still don't like it. I've got some stealth moves myself with hiding my drawers. Lol.
Although I must say that when I'm really eating close to perfect, this doesn't happen. So I think this has a lot to do with the body's detoxifying process. Which leads back to the "self-cleaning" phenomenon. When I'm eating really right and my body has gone thru a detox, the crotch part of my panties are clean.
The bocy is truly amazing.

Myosha Kiki W. said...

LOL... I know I had to throw that Easy Off comment in there. U know what I never thought about that part of it. I mean it all comes back to what we put in our body as to what comes out of it. I may have to try doing Raw Foods for a Month and see if I notice any changing. Thinking back on my Vegan and Vegetarian diet, I think it does have a lot to do with what you eat. I may send a message to Dr.Oz and see what he says.