Friday, August 20, 2010

Lead Man or Xtra?? U decide.

Ok my last blog was kinda “out there”, but hey that is my whole purpose for blogging in the first place, I want to discuss things people have always wondered but no one really ever discusses. Nothing is off limits not even hiding panties in the laundry.  My next question is for the fellas!!  Toys!?! So a lot of women enjoy them, but how do you really feel about them? Do they intimidate you? Do they make you feel less of a man? Unwanted?? Not Needed?  I am curious; truth is, so are a lot of other woman.  I will break it down for you. Yes I have been doing fun parties for over 10 years, I talk to a lot of women about Sex, and toys, and stimulation, lubrication, masturbation, vibration, fornication, penetration, relaxation ….. OK! OK you get it. A  “ation” of subjects where sex is concerned.  One thing you must understand, I don’t sell anything, that will or can replace a man or woman. Nothing!! Did you hear that?  Nothing, and I sell a lot of shit.  But nothing can take the place of the real thing.  Using toys is nothing more than Fore"Play" with her as the director. If you don’t take the time to communicate with your woman about what turns her on, instead of sticking your damn chest out and thinking you know, then basically you’re just an extra in her fore“PLAY” that she is attempting to direct, but she wants to cast you as the Lead Actor but the wrong attitude can make you just an "XTRA" and her Toy "the lead".  Chances are if you don’t communicate, what she enjoys, where she likes to be touched, and how, and even why it feels good, then you are suppose to be intimidated by a toy.  You have a very important role in the fore"PLAY".  You’re the "Lead Actor".  But if you are not sure why she enjoys it or finds it pleasurable, you are the one in working as a xtra, because you feel as if she is replacing you, or she likes the toy better.  Not the case guys.  First of all let’s get this straight, no matter how experienced you are, every woman and I mean every woman is different.  What worked with the last woman you were with does not mean it will work with her. Using toys does not make you a freak ladies, So don’t let him or anyone make you feel that way.  Toys just add to the fun of it all. Don’t get me wrong, Sex  should be very intimate and passionate, and romantic.  It is a special way to connect with your partner, and it is suppose to be pleasurable.  Sometimes toys may take away the passion, and romance. But that only happens if you allow it to.  There is nothing uncomfortable about stimulating her with a bullet in order to make her reach a height of passion and pleasure.   There is nothing wrong with watching her do it either.  There is nothing wrong with wanting more than just penis and vaginal stimulation.  There is nothing wrong with wanting more than oral stimulation and penetration.  Toys make it easier to reach certain levels of ecstasy.  I have never nor will I ever recommend that a woman purchase  a 6-9 inch toy as her first purchase. My customers know that.  If you have never used a toy in your relationship or with your partner, I suggest you start out with a bullet. They are small and they are not intimidating. They are $12 bucks.  You have to crawl before you walk.  A bullet when used effectively can cause female ejaculation or cause multiple orgasms.  So if you use it alone or with your partner, Trust me, no one can have a problem with it. After that orgasm is reached, that does not mean the play has ended.  Scene Two can now start and the "lead actor" can now take the stage, Question is, IS IT YOU?? 

 Now to my ladies who are single, I still would say yes you need a bullet as well, But I would also recommend a Toy that would penetrate and be more fulfilling than a standard bullet. I have several suggestions, I personally would want to go with a toy that would give both a gspot orgasm as well as a vaginal orgasm, one that is curved, and stimulates the clitoris as well.  I will do a Video Blog soon and show you some options.  So Suggest me to your friends and subscribe to my Blogs, email with any questions, or comment on this post. I look forward to your comments and feedback as well.  Have a Good day, Oh By The Way, I heard it was Fornication Friday.  Go Celebrate!!  Keep it Clean, Keep it Monogamous, and Keep it SAFE!!  Deuces!!


4 comments:

Myosha Kiki W. said...

Test Comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Reading!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As founder of Fornication Friday, I am enjoying your blogs! Keep up the good work!;)

Kim said...

Well said.