Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My First Time

Don't you just love the first time you do anything you're excited about. Well this is my first time blogging. I have been saying I was going to start a blog for a long time. WELL HERE IT IS. I am just worrying a little about if I may end up boring you.  Well I can promise you this, I will speak openly and honestly about everything. I am thinking of adding a VIDEO blog to go with it. Weekly of course. I will blog about whatever is current, whatever is on my mind, which if you know me you will realize it is usually all over the place. So Subscribe and Try your best to keep up. I am sure you will enjoy.  If you follow me on Facebook then you will more than likely know how my mind works. Yes I will blog about everything that goes on in my life. You will learn that I am not perfect in any way nor do I claim to be or try to be.

You want to know who I am, (just in case you don't already) Well I am a Married, I have 3 daughters, I will talk about them often. Considering they pretty much run every damn day of my life.  I consider myself a good mother, a good wife, but hey we all have room for improvement. RIGHT!!!  I have been with my husband for almost 12 years, We have 2 daughters together, I have a daughter from my previous marriage.  So yea I have a ex husband. (not really too much drama there) I am home with my 4 year old, and I work from home most of the time, I do what is commonly known as Fun Parties. Yes!! I sell Sex Toys. No way to sugar coat that. My customers have nicknamed me ThaSeXpert. I study it, I talk about openly, I read about it and relationships daily. So yes I will be blogging about that often. I have been doing Fun Parties since 1999. I Love what I do. No other way of explaining that. It's like hanging with friends every weekend. I take what I do very seriously. While some people joke about it often. I am very dedicated to bringing accurate information and helping couples maintain a certain amount of fulfilling intimacy in the bedroom.  I have had customers tell me I saved their marriage, That in itself is very fulfilling. I talk to teens about safe sex, and I promote safe sex and monogamy.  I don't do Fun Parties to get rich, I do them to help people, and Mainly because I enjoy it.  I study the products and I explain them so people can understand the use and benefits of them. I am alway open to questions or discussions so if you ever want to email me a question or have a question you want me to post anonymously Feel free to contact me by EMAIL. I am always open for interesting topics or discussions. I will keep it very Discreet and never ever would I reveal any personal information.  So that is enough about me for today, Subscribe and stick around, You won't be sorry.

No comments: